The free mySugr Logbook app is a loyal diabetes companion. Tracking for blood sugar, bolus, basal, shots, food, carbs, meds, pills, weight, HbA1c and more. With a connected device, logging becomes effortless! Your data is automatically synchronized with mySugr Logbook.mySugr makes diabetes suck less – during crazy adventures or even just a normal workday.
- No. 1 diabetes logbook app in 6 countries- Most popular diabetes logbook app in the world based on five-star reviews and ratings- Winner of Germany's "Focus Diabetes" 'Best Apps for People with Diabetes’ award- Optimized for type 1 and type 2 diabetes
• Quick and easy logging (meals, meds, BG’s, and more)• Personalized logging screen (add, remove, and reorder fields)• Smart, clear blood glucose graphs• Estimated HbA1c - so there are no more nasty surprises• Daily, weekly, and monthly analysis• Exciting challenges for personal therapy goals• Motivating feedback• Insightful data analysis• Google Fit Integration• Registered (class 1) medical device• Secure data backup
• CGM data integration via CSV import (only available in German, French and English speaking countries)• Data transfer via Bluetooth from ACCU-CHEK® Aviva & Performa Connect (Canada, Germany, Austria, Italy, Belgium) (Supported devices: http://bit.ly/1XE949Y) • Order your free ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Connect meter right in the app (only Canada, Germany, Austria, Italy)
mySugr PRO FEATURES/ADD-ONS:
• Intelligent search: locations, foods, activities, all searchable• Additional report formats (PDF & Excel) for your physician• Blood glucose reminders: never forget to check and log• Photo gallery functions: pictures say more than words• Basal rates for pump users• Priority support within 24 hours• All challenges• Web Importer & Analysis• Unlimited blood glucose scanning with the mySugr Scanner app
...all for the price of a cup of coffee per month.
We're always working to make mySugr Logbook better, and we're counting on your feedback! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we'd love to hear from you.Reach out to us at:
• mysugr.com• firstname.lastname@example.org• twitter.com/mysugr• facebook.com/mysugr